Matthew 24 provides a detailed and sobering outline of events leading up to Christ’s return to establish the Kingdom of God on the earth. He says “Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming. But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect” (Matt. 24:42-44).
Christ’s admonition to watch is reiterated in the Gospels (Matt. 25:13, Mark 13:32-37, Luke 12:35-40). Of the religious leaders of His day, Christ added “When it is evening you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is red’; and in the morning, ‘It will be foul weather today, for the sky is red and threatening.’ Hypocrites! You know how to discern the face of the sky, but you cannot discern the signs of the times” (Matt. 16:2-3). He instructs us to “Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man” (Luke 21:36). Daniel 12 covers many of these events of these last days. Daniel was told to “ . . . shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased” (Daniel 12:4).
It is with sobriety we acknowledge that we live in such a time where many travel to and fro by rapid modern transportation, and that a vast knowledge explosion is underway—with mankind’s knowledge being increased exponentially year-by-year.
Therefore we watch for the signs of the times in which we live. This page is a resource dedicated to that objective.
The increase of knowledge, true science, rightly understood, is remarkable:
World events and the state of the world continue to reveal sobering realities:
- 50 Countries Where It is the Most Difficult to be Christian
- 2018 Report on Iran’s Violation of the Rights of Christians
- A Quarter of a Billion Christians Face Persecution in 2018
- 2018 World Watch List – Christian Persecution on the Rise
- 2017 – Christian Persecution Continues to Expand Globally
- 2016 – The Worst Year Yet for Christian Persecution
- 2015 – The Most Violent Persecution of Christians in Modern History
- Planet Climate Change Increases Risk for Drought Famine Epidemic
- Climate Change Could Cause the Next Great Famine
- Global Conflict Tracker – Major Wars Across the Globe
- Breaking Christian News (Not an endorsement of all statements, yet it is an online resource)
- NTEB End Time News (Not an endorsement of all statements, yet it is an online resource)
If you have information that you feel would be appropriate to consider for posting on this page, please feel free to Contact the Church (embedding information or links to specific articles that you believe should be considered) and we will gladly consider the content for inclusion in this section.